Saturday, July 22, 2006

you're the one. Melvin


he had taught me the right from the wrong.
he had always give it to me.
he tried his very best to crack to entertain when i was bored.
he had sacrifice his own time on me.
he always make sweet lil things to make me happy.

i can't feel the love anymore.
i felt so lost without you.
so lonely after you leave me.
the memories the flashbacks.
i can't control myself.
i think of you everyday.
i made myself as busy as a bee.
i wonder. will there be miracle for us.

seriously,
i need you.

i want you.
i feel you.
i want to be together with you for the rest of my life.
:( i lvoe you baby.

ask yourself.
are you still unsure of your feelings?
do you still love me.

i'll be waiting for the answer.
final. if thats the case! i shall jsut give up.

No comments: