Friday, July 14, 2006




Hohoho school was so fun today esp Tianboon and ben. a big one chasing a small one! thw whole sec3 were looking at them. tianboon chased ben along the corridors. ( one round ) i didnt know that tianboon could run that fast! just like a shocking news to us :) giggles. had some conflict between my beloves but we mistooken each other. i think so?! life is jsut so irony* but who cares. i love my friends. Something bad; Oh boy i sprained my hips again during gym-ing time after school. FUCK the pain is killing me. can't even walk poperly. i sprained for like 3 times already but this time... a serious one! had problems wearing my clothes too. hahahah serious* took cab home and waited for my mum to bring me to the doc. Man she took so long. forget it den! the pain the pain. tears rolling down. Too pain! gosh i rather die man. Night, mum brought me to the doc for an injection. serious muscle tear. Damn got medicines pills and all. 14 days of MC for volleyball and PE :( :( ROAR! stab me if you want.

No comments: