Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back from camp @ dairy farm
gosh i bet everyone enjoyed themselves at there! all the instructors were super uber friendly and hyper. esp my instructor that took charge of my group; Mr Warrick! he's a body builder. he looks shorts to me but yet he's very very fit. Look at his arms and legs!! Warrick was pretty fair to everyone. treats everyone good! he's so funny. he can just play with you, just like a young adult. " so lame. take that lame chop away. act act lah! " wow way too funny! he's super sexy too. rather horny to me meant his funny actions. may be i be able to forget him! by the way he's 21 years old. and ya he looks like Jun Boon. just like twins! i swear to god. We went for hike, night hike, playing high elements and all. there are plenty to talk about. but im lazy not gonna tell you. :) learn loads of things during the camp. & i miss melvin so much in e camp. sad to say that, i dont have the chance to tell him. when it was the last day. everyone was so depressed! just look at our faces. kept waving hands to our beloved warrick! sad so sad very sad. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( went back to school to watch youth day concert. pretty good! better than last year. Concert ended, beloved down to serangoon garden. SUSHI TEI! endless chats again among ourselves!!!!! went home at 6. saw a letter on my table! guess who wrote me a letter! it's my best friend long lost friend. 10 years of friendship. she called Melissa Goh. stunner! all the things you wrote reminds me of my past with her. IM SO HAPPY :)

No comments: