Thursday, November 16, 2006



There's nothing to blog this few days, basically is all about school school school SCHOOL! no life at all and this certainly not my type of life. Totally boring and sucky of cos. Let me tell you how i spent my weekdays. Waking up at about 6plus. preparations. step out if the house. i have to squeeze with Office Laddies cos im taking train to school. & i noticed something. Most of the OL love to bring Gucci bags. i can't find any chanel, prada and even LV bags. weird huh? PS* i have heavy eye bags. i think i have to put on my shades whenever i go. so Fugly!

wanted to watch Step Up / going out with my brother but i decided not to go cos of im feeling so tired. i cant even open my eyes completely. that's so saddening :( MY EYES! afternoon nap is useless for me. btw whenever i take a nap, i will dream of very weirdy and scary things. Im serious! so better not take a nap =P


how come blogger doesnt have the show your mood function.
i can show that my mood is,


:(

No comments: