Saturday, November 11, 2006

SWAY LAH.

went to sentosa with anggy, fion, emily, mich, limin and the guys. while the day started off with a sun but after that it started off raining. we got ourselves wet and dirty like those beggars on the streets! we cycled in the rain for like 1hour. it's not easy to cycle on the main road!! after returning our bikes, we went for a fresh wash up. the crowd at sentosa yesterday was like " whooo-hooo! " cos of some family day activties. Owells, we walked around with our pretty raincoats and we started playing at the muscial fountain; slashing each other with water. & that's when my leg got a deep cut on my right foot. " Arghhhh blood! " and tt's the time my leg is serving some minor/major operation. the girls didnt want me to look at my wound cos it so dman damn URGH! bleeding like nobody's business. the pain is killing me. LOL. 53! When everything was done, they headed off to bugis while i have to go home and i took almost 45 mins to reach home. Owell, i cant walk properly and currently i walked like a duck. F***




i can't balance myself

No comments: