Monday, November 27, 2006

SUNDAY. One cup of cup noodle, one big packet of honey corn, one tub of chocolate ice cream, few mouths of hokkien mee and cans of green tea. that's my dinner at michelle's house (: .SUGAR. FAT. you can just look at my tummy (:

MONDAY. Happy Birthday Mummy! i shall not tell you her age as womens' age is a secret! but i can easily tell you my age. I'm 15 this year! Thanks Mum, although you're the naggest mother in the universe, a mood spoiler and a wet blanket but you're the greatest mum in the whole entire universe for being a super mom who ensures our needs and wants. for crying with me whenever watched hongkong series,princess hours & lastly for being emo with me (: Most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM <3. size="1">eieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mushy

Mum, please stop nagging

No comments: