Friday, January 12, 2007

Where boys become MEN.
Oh i gonna miss my brother real bad bad badly as he just went Army today. I do not have the chance to send him off because of SCHOOL! God damn it. He's going to spend the rest of his life in the army camp. ( it's only 3 weeks. lol ) i hope he's going fine in the there right now.

when he's away for 3 weeks..

.computer
.handphone
.bags
.snacks

are all mine! But..

.obivously i can't get to see him and i will go " i miss you my brother!"
.no more entertainment (he's a damn funny entertainer at home.)
.i can't get to see his nipples (somehow he love to strip off his t-shirt in the house) & that's HOT
.no one to talk to, about........... private conversation!
.no one will help me when my mum nags at me.

These are the advantages and disadvantages. (sounds like i'm doing some Eng Comp!) Honestly, there are more disad than adv :) Whatever it is, he's away lahhhhhh!


Oh brother..

No comments: