Thursday, January 18, 2007

HELLO, i'm finally back! don't blame me but my bloody computer as it was sick for some time after my brother left. Owell, i shall update some interesting stuffs last week :) Let's talk about fion's birthday. It was a blast with e girls and a sucessful one as limin and i surprised her with a cake out of no where! Everyone were enjoying ourselves on that day :) Talking school. it pissed me off but i don't know why!? so drop off this topic in my blog :)))))))))))))


Should i get myself a navel piercing?
I can't upload the photos & i don't know what's up with blogger!?
I'm so exhausted after trainings.
I'm growing fatter and fatter.
I'm getting crazier and crazier.
I love Melvin more than myself.
School is making me sick.
It drives me crazy.
I miss SHAWN SEE!
I miss shopping with my girls.
I'm having stomach cramps right now.
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN.
Seriously, i don't feel like going to school tmr.
Hmmmmmm we shall see.
Im going to bed now.
Good bye folks!