Monday, June 11, 2007

Finally, freedom for chics dot livejournal dot com is ready. We took a very hard time to set up this freaking blog! Please show us your lovely support. Thank you :)


minimin and marisa

anggy stop playing with my flower!


stop playing with my bag too!

HAHAHAH they're my slaves!

TADA!
We did our shopping yesterday and bought loads of things too. But i dont want to blog about
it :) time to some peektures folks.
As usual, all the endless laughters and chit-chating.
Shopping is our favourite past time.
Girls eat whenever they feel bored.
Camwhoring is part of their life.
I put aside all the disheartening news and I'm digging every moment of this!
I will never feel bored with em'










@ mango.











little india. loads of gold
lightings. culture. language.
crowded. people. entertainment
men. women. children.babies
very smoky area












good bye folks

No comments: