Friday, February 09, 2007

Monday: I had training and everyone seems to be half-dead in school. All the teachers think that we're on drugs and sniffing of glue!

Tuesday: Nothing on after school but the lessons were rather boring and not interesting :(

Wednesday: Training again. All of us were so pissed by the coach!

Thursday: Vball match with outram. We won! but so what? Coach still %^&*()_%^&*( the entire team! I was home alone almost every night cos my grandpa was sent to the hospital and my parents all went to visit him w/o asking me along. But nevermind. Melvin came over to my house (:

Friday: Suppose to have math remedial but we ended up standing outside the class cos we're late for class! but isn't out fault. We had to stay back after school to wait for the O'levels results.
Off to bugis cum thailand. Woooo it was so packed till Anggy, Fion and I almost shouted at the crowds!

HOW ABOUT MY WEEKENDS?
Shopping and revision.

No comments: