Tuesday, October 31, 2006

U16 match this morning at hougang sports hall. Owells, we played very well at the first place but we still lose out to xinmin. Through out the whole journey to hougang, i spook korean language to everyone! hahaha i taught them. After watching several days of Goong, i learnt to speak their language. Now im thinking of learning korea. L as my third language! hahahahahahaaaa.. I keep pestering jess to watch Episode 23 non-stop & tell her how much i love Joo Ji Hoon. now everyone thinks im crazy esp the vball sec2s. LOL!

Owells again, i ruined my virgin hair today at min's house. Peeps: 'WHAT?!?! virgin hair, what's tt?!' yesh my beloved black hair to some brownish colour due to some shit colouring, shit smell, shit chemcials and toxic! the smell is horrible. im so afraid that Mr Ng and Miss kodi will kill me, if they see my hair. i hope not! god bless me..


Good bye my virgin hair. sounds urghhh yeah!
i love korea language.

No comments: